Garage Door Repairs
Garage Door Maintenance
Ensuring your garage door’s performance requires regular maintenance. Absolute Doors provides expert solutions for your garage door needs. Whether you simply need to organise your annual service or if your garage door requires repairs our expertly trained technicians are just a call away.
We recommend timely servicing every 12-18 months to ensure smooth operation and promptly addressing even minor issues can prevent potential long-term and costly complications.
For a quick and hassle-free quote, send us a message below, and we’ll respond promptly! Ensure the longevity and reliability of your garage door with Absolute Doors’ maintenance and repair services.
Common reasons for garage door repair
- Wear and tear on the hardware that causes bolts to loosen and slip.
- Garage doors not being serviced on a regular basis, and poorly maintained.
- Tension of springs during changes in weather patterns – harsh heat or heavy rain falls can cause garage doors to weaken.
- Not treating the wooden garage door on a regular basis to keep it healthy & strong.
- Damage to automation due to power outages, short circuits or lightning strikes.
When you should call an expert
If ever you have any of the following problems with your garage door, call us for a free check up on the issue and a quotation:
- When your garage begins sounding noisy, and creaks while opening.
- When the door is not square and out of alignment with the bars
- The garage door becomes heavy to lift, which is caused by problems in the motor.
- There is no response when you push the remote button, the motor just clicks without any motion.
- If the garage door falls off the framed and does not stay up, it means the chain is loose and will need to be replaced.