Garage Door Repairs
Garage Door Repairs Service
Garage door repairs are a solution for when your garage door has not been properly maintained. Absolute Doors recommends that a garage door be serviced every 12-18 months to ensure that all is in good working order. Even if it’s a small problem we encourage you to get someone out immediately to prevent it from becoming a much more costly issue to fix in the long term.
All Absolute Doors products are covered by a comprehensive 2-year guarantee. If you are not an Absolute Doors customer we can still assist you with any garage door repairs you may require. If your door is not operating smoothly, it’s very important to get assistance to ensure your safety and the security of your home.
Our maintenance crews will assist you with the repairs on your garage door. To get a fast an easy quote just send us a message below and we will get back to you shortly!
Common reasons for garage door repair
- Wear and tear on the hardware that causes bolts to loosen and slip.
- Garage doors not being serviced on a regular basis, and poorly maintained.
- Tension of springs during changes in weather patterns – harsh heat or heavy rain falls can cause garage doors to weaken.
- Not treating the wooden garage door on a regular basis to keep it healthy & strong.
- Damage to automation due to power outages, short circuits or lightning strikes.
When you should call an expert
If ever you have any of the following problems with your garage door, call us for a free check up on the issue and a quotation:
- When your garage begins sounding noisy, and creaks while opening.
- When the door is not square and out of alignment with the bars
- The garage door becomes heavy to lift, which is caused by problems in the motor.
- There is no response when you push the remote button, the motor just clicks without any motion.
- If the garage door falls off the framed and does not stay up, it means the chain is loose and will need to be replaced.