Our sister company, Absolute Hardware, specializes in the import of garage door hardware. All our garage door components are manufactured from 2mm gauge galvanized steel. High quality hardware is essential for the smooth operation of your garage door.
- 1.6mm Galvanised PRE-ASSEMBLED tracks, for faster installation. Horizontal and Vertical tracks will not bow or flex.
- Boxed kits include ALL hinges, screws, nail-in-anchors, coach screws, plugs and inside locks.
- Single kits include 2 x tension springs.
- Double kits include 2 x torsion springs, 4 unique galvanised top hats for added strength and torsion pole.
- All hinges are 1.6mm galvanised steel for added strength.
- 2.5mm Safety cable included.
- 7 Link adjustment chain included for extra balancing on tension spring.
- All bearings are extra heavy duty.
- Clevis pulley of heavy duty construction.
- 50mm x 50mm Galvanised perforated angle for added strength.
- 3mm Lifting cable suitable for all doors.
- Cable drums are heavy duty.
- 20mm x 6mm Galvanised door / motor-track linking arm for added strength.
- 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 80 and 85kg Tension springs available.
- 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100kg Torsion springs available.
- All caravan hardware available.
- With all this, you can be assured of a quality hardware kit that will last you years.
MAINTENANCE – SERVICE & REPAIR
Your garage door is the biggest moving object in your home. We recommend that our clients book a service once every 18 months to 2 years to ensure the continued smooth operation of your garage door and motor. Absolute Group has 3 fully equipped maintenance teams to cover the whole Gauteng area. All our installers and maintenance personnel have many years of experience behind them. We also have a full complement of hardware, motors and oils on site to ensure the speedy supply of necessary items to keep your door in working order. Be assured that should there be a problem on your garage door Absolute Doors will make every effort to reach you as soon as is possible as we understand the security risk involved when a garage door is not properly operational.